[Student/Faculty]  [Preceptor]  [Schools]  [Placement Agreements]  [Contact]


Schools include universities, colleges, technical schools, institutes, high schools (16 or older) or community colleges that offer educational or training opportunities resulting in credit for enrolled students.

School Requirements:

  • For students to be placed on the ZSFG campus, school must first execute an agreement.
  • To begin the agreement process, school staff (placement coordinators, program directors etc.) must complete Student Placement Agreement Form. Please review our Placement Agreement section to learn more.
  • To see if placement is available for your student(s) review the list of current preceptors.  Please note: You must contact the potential preceptor directly.